Price - Eggcrate Return Register
- Same as model 80, but it includes opposed blade damper
- Sheet metal square-to-round adapter available
- Surface mount standard. Lay-in availble in certain sizes.
|Surface/Wall Mount||Lay-in Mount|
|6" x 6"||
|10" x 10"||80-1010LI + VCS3-1010|
|8" x 8"||
|22" x 10"||80-2210LI + VCS3-2210|
|10" x 10"||
|22" x 22"||80-2222LI + VCS3-2222|
|12' x 12"||
For additional sizes, combine our Model VCS3 - Opposed Blade Volume Damper with our Model 80 - Eggcrate Return Grille to create an equivalent product.
Return & Refund PolicyEAP only accepts return items if the items were originally purchased from our warehouse and if the items are in resalable condition. All orders are subject to a 35% restocking fee, based on the size and condition of the returned item. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Freight Damage Claim Policy
Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim for all products that are delivered to an address specified by the customer. If a product is delivered to EAP, Inc.’s warehouse for local pickup, EAP will accept responsibility for filing a claim. Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery for damage or missing items upon receipt.Guidelines that will help to insure compensation for lost or damaged products:
- Sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED"
- Photograph any damaged shipments or deliveries that are missing items
- Request delivery driver to provide a freight claim number from dispatch
- Call the freight company to file a claim
- Retain damaged freight until claim is settled
- Record the value of damaged products
Information Security Policy