Model G: #Greenheck, Inc.
Greenheck - Centrifugal Direct Drive Roof Exhauster
Model G centrifugal exhaust fans are direct driven fans designed for roof mounted applications exhausting relatively clean air. They feature a spun aluminum housing and a non-overloading, backward inclined aluminum wheel. Motors are located out of the air stream with positive cooling by ambient air. Model G fans are UL listed and licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Seals for air and sound performance.
- Units are stocked with Varigreen Motors
- Potentiometer dial pre-mounted on motor for speed control
- Disconnect switch included
- Rigid wire birdscreen included
- Backdraft Dampers (model WD-100)
- Prefabricated roof curbs
|G-095-VG||17"||21.75"||14.625"||12.5" x 12.5"|
|G-103 & 123 VG||19"||24.375"||23.75"||14.5" x 14.5"|
|G-143-VG||22"||28.375"||23.75"||18.5" x 18.5"|
|Performance Data And Pricing|
|Model||Static Pressure in Inches wg||Price|
Return & Refund PolicyEAP only accepts return items if the items were originally purchased from our warehouse and if the items are in resalable condition. All orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee, based on the size and condition of the returned item. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Freight Damage Claim Policy
Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim for all products that are delivered to an address specified by the customer. If a product is delivered to EAP, Inc.’s warehouse for local pickup, EAP will accept responsibility for filing a claim. Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery for damage or missing items upon receipt.Guidelines that will help to insure compensation for lost or damaged products:
- Sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED"
- Photograph any damaged shipments or deliveries that are missing items
- Request delivery driver to provide a freight claim number from dispatch
- Call the freight company to file a claim
- Retain damaged freight until claim is settled
- Record the value of damaged products
Information Security Policy