Greenheck - Spun Aluminum Gravity Ventilator
Model GRS is a spun aluminum gravity ventilator designed for intake or relief applications with either natural gravity or positive pressure systems. The GRS appearance blends with the other products in the Greenheck family and with its low silhouette, avoids the problem of detracting from architectural aesthetics.
- Aluminum curb cap with pre-punched mounting holes
- Rigid wire birdscreen included
- Recommended roof opening dimension is at least 2.5 inches larger than damper size
- Backdraft dampers (model WD-100)
- Prefabricated roof curbs
|Additional Sizes Available|
|Greenheck Quick Delivery|
|*Please consult your EAP, Inc. Sales Representative for information.|
|Performance Data and Pricing|
|Model||Compacity (CFM) in inches WG||Price|
Return & Refund PolicyEAP only accepts return items if the items were originally purchased from our warehouse and if the items are in resalable condition. All orders are subject to a 35% restocking fee, based on the size and condition of the returned item. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Freight Damage Claim Policy
Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim for all products that are delivered to an address specified by the customer. If a product is delivered to EAP, Inc.’s warehouse for local pickup, EAP will accept responsibility for filing a claim. Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery for damage or missing items upon receipt.Guidelines that will help to insure compensation for lost or damaged products:
- Sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED"
- Photograph any damaged shipments or deliveries that are missing items
- Request delivery driver to provide a freight claim number from dispatch
- Call the freight company to file a claim
- Retain damaged freight until claim is settled
- Record the value of damaged products
Information Security Policy