Price - Plenums for Linear Slot Diffuser
Square plenums result in longer and more condensed throws which are well suited to areas with high ceiling heights and larger distances between diffusers.
- Coated steel with MILL finish
- Internal fiber free foam insulation
- End caps are uninsulated
Designed for use with SDS100 Linear Slot Diffuser.
|Model||Neck||Slots||Slot Length||Inlet Size||Height||Width||Price|
|SDBI-100-48-8||8"||2||48"||4" x 10.125"||10 1/4"||4 1/4"||
|SDBI-100-48-10||10"||2||48"||4" x 13.250"||10 1/4"||4 1/4"||
Return & Refund PolicyEAP only accepts return items if the items were originally purchased from our warehouse and if the items are in resalable condition. All orders are subject to a 35% restocking fee, based on the size and condition of the returned item. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Freight Damage Claim Policy
Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim for all products that are delivered to an address specified by the customer. If a product is delivered to EAP, Inc.’s warehouse for local pickup, EAP will accept responsibility for filing a claim. Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery for damage or missing items upon receipt.Guidelines that will help to insure compensation for lost or damaged products:
- Sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED"
- Photograph any damaged shipments or deliveries that are missing items
- Request delivery driver to provide a freight claim number from dispatch
- Call the freight company to file a claim
- Retain damaged freight until claim is settled
- Record the value of damaged products
Information Security Policy