Greenheck Low-Leakage Control Damper
Model VCD-23 dampers feature a frame constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with opposed blade operation and low-leakage seals. These dampers regulate pressure, temperature, or flow by means of modulating or two-position control.
- Includes extended shaft for actuator mounting
- Manual quadrants available
|W x H||Price|
|12" x 12"||
|14" x 14"||
|16" x 16"||
|18" x 18"||
|24" x 12"||
|24" x 24"||
Return & Refund PolicyEAP only accepts return items if the items were originally purchased from our warehouse and if the items are in resalable condition. All orders are subject to a 35% restocking fee, based on the size and condition of the returned item. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Freight Damage Claim Policy
Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim for all products that are delivered to an address specified by the customer. If a product is delivered to EAP, Inc.’s warehouse for local pickup, EAP will accept responsibility for filing a claim. Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery for damage or missing items upon receipt.Guidelines that will help to insure compensation for lost or damaged products:
- Sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED"
- Photograph any damaged shipments or deliveries that are missing items
- Request delivery driver to provide a freight claim number from dispatch
- Call the freight company to file a claim
- Retain damaged freight until claim is settled
- Record the value of damaged products
Information Security Policy