Greenheck - Backdraft Damper
Model WD-100 dampers feature a frame constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with pre-punched mounting holes for ease of installation. Blades are fabricated from aluminum with felt seals on the closing edge. Each blade pivots on nylon bushings to assure quiet and smooth operation.
- WD-100 dampers are designed for use with roof mounted Greenheck exhaust fans
- Dampers are for relatively clean air applications only
|W x L||For use with stock fans||Price|
|8" x 8"||GRS-8||
|10" x 10"||GRS-10, G-065-VG, G-095-VG||
|12" x 12"||GRS-12, G-103-VG, G-123-VG||
|16" x 16"||G-143-VG||
|24" x 24"||
Return & Refund PolicyEAP only accepts return items if the items were originally purchased from our warehouse and if the items are in resalable condition. All orders are subject to a 35% restocking fee, based on the size and condition of the returned item. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Freight Damage Claim Policy
Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim for all products that are delivered to an address specified by the customer. If a product is delivered to EAP, Inc.’s warehouse for local pickup, EAP will accept responsibility for filing a claim. Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery for damage or missing items upon receipt.Guidelines that will help to insure compensation for lost or damaged products:
- Sign the delivery receipt as "DAMAGED"
- Photograph any damaged shipments or deliveries that are missing items
- Request delivery driver to provide a freight claim number from dispatch
- Call the freight company to file a claim
- Retain damaged freight until claim is settled
- Record the value of damaged products
Information Security Policy